To maximise the benefits that great communications can bring to your school requires Ambitious Minds’ strategic communications package.
- Build your profile using the power of the media through imaginative and targeted PR
- Engage your online audience with a website that provides detailed and timely information, has a steady stream of well-written news stories to convey the personality of your school
- Create a positive buzz about what is going on in your school by using social media to promote your achievements effectively
- Co-ordinate all of the communications channels to create a unified approach for maximum impact
- Ensure all communications activities link to the school’s goals, to deliver real benefits and support the aims of the SLT
For schools which aspire to be outstanding in all they do, our strategic communications package can get your messages out and reach the audiences you want to inspire and influence.
Do you have a website which is shiny but unloved and social media accounts where the twittering has gone into hibernation?
If so, our digital communications package is right for your school:
- Showcase the broad range of activity and achievement at your school with a website full of content which presents a vibrant picture of school life
- A comprehensive audit of your website to bring the content up to date. The site will then be managed the site so the content remains accurate
- Engaging news stories, written frequently and uploaded to your website quickly so today’s news isn’t last month’s event, will make students, staff, parents and the rest of your school community feel informed and involved
- Bring stories to life by making the best use of photos, images and video
- Utilise social media purposefully and appropriately, to reach new audiences and spread the good news about your school
We work with your existing website and focus on the content and how it tells the story of your school.
For the confidence that your online communications are working hard to promote your school and the peace of mind it is being handled by specialists who are sensitive to the requirements of the education sector, get in touch today.
To discuss these packages and how we can help your school please get in touch with Adam Yates via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 601 3024 today.