Ambitious Minds Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
We adhere strictly to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you subscribe to our email newsletter we ask you for your email address, name and company
- When you use our contact form we ask you for your name, email address and phone number
- When you sign up for a course or other event we ask you for your name, email address and other relevant contact information
- We use your personal information to update you about new products/ services. We will only contact you with your consent
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons
- We do not store any financial information, such as credit card details, relating to you or your organisation
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us on: +44 (0) 7813 166931.